Driven by an intense desire to conquer maximum patron agreement, we render the best quality of Radiant Warmer with Detachable Trolley.
Used for treating newborn infants suffering from extreme heat loss, the radiant warmer is known for its ultra-modern microprocessor based controlling. Due to even heat distribution and easy operation, the radiant warmer is highly demanded.
- Maintains a constant temperature
- Even heat distribution across the cradle
- Easy access of Infant from all sides
Easy To Use:
- As technology advanced, we have kept the warmer simple & easy to use with one touch controls.
Servo Control Mode:
- The heater with reflector makes it easier to work with the baby by efficiently providing even heat distribution across the cradle and not into the surrounding environment.
Air Control Mode:
- Servo Control is an electronic feedback system which functions as a thermostat to maintain a constant temperature at the site of Skin Probe by regulating the heat output of Radiant Warmer. Maintaining a constant abdominal Skin temperature between 36.5 & 37.0°C is the simplest way to provide a “ thermoneutral” environment, minimizing the no. of calories needed to maintain normal body temperature & reducing the risks of cold stress or overheating. Servo control is the only acceptable method of heat regulation for the Infant cared for under a Radiant Warmer.
- Air Control is an electronic feedback system which functions as a thermostat to maintain a constant temperature of baby cradle by regulating the heat output of Radiant Warmer. It also acts as a WATCH DOG as Air over temperature cuts off heater even if the Warmer is operating is Servo Mode.
- The Manual mode allows the Warmer to be kept ‘baby ready’ without nuisance alarms. When needed the Warmer provides safe, powerful & controlled warming to restore the temperature drop experienced by the baby immediately after delivery.
- Easy access of Infant from all sides with thick Acrylic collapsible side panels
- Acrylic baby tray with Infant’s Head up / down facility & foam mattress.
- Provision for positioning X - ray cassette.
- Power Source: 60 watts bulb to examine babies
- Light Source: 600 watts
- Heater Capacity: 800 watts at 100% Heater power
- Power Consumption: 230V AC, ± 10%, 50Hz